Learn Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Banjo or Ukulele With Skype
Take guitar lessons in the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the world with the use of free Skype video calling. To set up your Skype lesson you can call or
Email for more details. Payments accepted: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
First lesson is FREE!
If you are a new student and have never taken a lesson with Nathan the first Skype lesson is free. This allows you to meet Nathan and get familiar with his style of teaching with no risk to you. This also allows for time to make sure that all equipement is set up and properly configured. The first lesson should allow for an additional 15 minutes for set up and introduction period.
About Skype Lessons
Skype is a great tool for music lessons. By using Skype you can save money on gas and time from travel. It also allows you to take lessons from anywhere with an internet connection. Just log onto your computer, sign into Skype, initiate a video call with Nathan, enjoy a lesson almost as if you were in the same room. This is great for:
- individuals with a heavy work schedule that don’t have time to go to a lesson
- people in isolated areas without access to music teachers
- people without transportation or who have difficulty getting to and from lessons
- families with many activities that find it hard to fit them all in the schedule
What you will need
- A computer
- A reasonably good internet connection (2-10Mbps)
- A Skype account
- A webcam
- Speakers and microphone (built into computer should be sufficient)
- An instrument
Skype Lesson Rates and Specials
- 30 minute lessons on Skype $25
- 60 minute lessons on Skype $40
- Prepay for the month get 10% off
- Prepay for 2 months get 15% off
- Prepay for 3 months get 20% off
- Refer a friend – get a free lesson: If you refer a friend and they pay for 4 lessons you get one free (first lesson is free for all new students)
- Multiple students – ask about additional discounts for multiple students booked consecutively
How to set up lessons with Skype
- Step 1: Call or email Nathan to discuss dates and times for lesson, material to be covered, and make payment arrangements. Skype lessons should be paid in full upon scheduling your lesson. No lesson times will be considered booked until payment has been received.
- Step 2: Set up your free Skype account. For more information about how to set up a Skype account you can visit Skype Support : Getting Started
- Step 3: Add Nathan as a contact. You can find him by his Skype user name: nathan_montgomery_guitar, email, or phone number: 248-217-5976. For more info visit Skype Support : Adding Contacts
- Step 4: Log into your Skype account at the appointed day and time. Select Nathan from your contact list. Initiate video call. For more info about video calling visit Skype Support : Video Calling.
- Step 5: Check the set up to make sure you and Nathan can both hear and see each other and instruments clearly. Make any adjustments necessary. Proceed with lesson as if you were in the same room.
No Risk Guarantee
In case you missed it above – if you are a new student the first lesson is free with no purchase or obligation necessary. After the first lessons if you are dissatisfied with a lesson for any reasonable reason I will be happy to refund your money.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
If for any reason you are unable to attend your lesson at the scheduled time please call, text or email at least 48 hours in advance. I will always do my best to reschedule you at a more convenient time or give you credit toward a future lesson. If we are not able to reschedule and you will not be continuing lessons I will offer a refund. If you need to cancel with less than 48 hours notice or do not show up for appointed time there will be no refunds and no rescheduling. Of course all this being said – I am reasonable and understanding. I will always do my best to work with your schedule and be considerate of your time as I hope you would of mine.