Learn Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin or Ukulele With Skype
Take lessons in the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the world with the use of free Skype video calling. To set up your Skype lesson you can 248-217-5976 or
Email for more details. Payments accepted: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
First lesson is FREE!
If you are a new student and have never taken a lesson with Nathan the first Skype lesson is free. This allows you to meet Nathan and get initiated with his style of teaching with no risk to you. This also allows for time to make sure that all equipement is set up and properly configured. The first lesson should allow for an additional 15 minutes for set up and introduction period.
About Skype Lessons
Skype is a great tool for music lessons. By using Skype you can save money on gas and time from travel. It also allows you to take lessons from anywhere with an internet connection. Just log onto your computer, sign into Skype, initiate a video call with Nathan, enjoy a lesson almost as if you were in the same room. This is great for:
- individuals with a heavy work schedule that dont have time to go to a lesson
- people in isolated areas without access to music teachers
- people without transportation or who have difficulty getting to and from lessons
- families with many activities that find it hard to fit them all in the schedule
I have recently had 2 people I know diagnosed with Leukemia. One is a student, the other my wife’s cousin. There is a blood drive being held on Friday, October 7th from 2pm – 8pm. If you can spare an hour of your time and are elgible to donate blood please call Karen at 248-563-3789 and set up an appointment.
- “Every minute of every day, someone needs blood. That blood can only come from a volunteer donor, a person like you who makes the choice to donate. There is no substitute for your donation.” *
- “More than 1 million new people are diagnosed with cancer each year. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.” *
- “Since platelets have a shelf-life of just five days, it is imperative that there are enough platelets on hand to meet the needs of hospital patients across the country.” *
- “When you make a blood donation, you join a very select group. Currently only 3 out of every 100 people in America donate blood.” *
* info taken from redcrossblood.org site
Appointments are necessary.
Call Karen – 248 563 3789 or
Blood donations are desperately needed.
For more information visit RedCrossBlood.org/
Get ready to help save lives by putting on your walking shoes and participating in our inaugural Michigan Marrow 5K Walk or Donating to Team Taylor! The walk will be held at Stony Creek Park in Shelby Township on Saturday, August 13 at 9:00 a.m.
My wife Jen and I have just register to be on Team Taylor for the Michigan Marrow Walk. If you would like to join the team visit:
If you would like to donate visit
My personal goal is to raise $1,000. We understand that times are hard on everyone right now but we would really appreciate any donation that you can spare. There is a really easy form on-line. It will only take a minute.
My involvement in this race is in support of a student of mine, Taylor, an incredibly brave young woman who is fighting for her life. Help her and the thousands of people of all ages that are diagnosed with leukemia and other life-threatening diseases.
The Michigan Marrow 5K Walk that unites communities across Michigan in support of helping patients in need of a bone marrow transplant. With your support you can help us cover the cost of adding new potential donors to the Be The Match Registry, increasing the chances of saving more lives. You will also be supporting patients with financial hardships through My Friends Care Cancer Fund.